Why choose Risen Savior Christian Academy?
Our Academy Environment
- A Christian environment that is loving and caring
- Our facilities are clean and safe
- Classrooms that are fun and conducive to learning
- A campus with an open-door policy with parents
- A campus that is growing and expanding
- An Academy of best practices that includes the best elements of
- Cutting-edge, current curriculum
- Classical education with emphasis on arts, music and langauge
- Teaching with Love & Logic discipline that teaches children to make good choices
- The latest in technology that includes computers, iPads, smartboards, and more
- Teachers and staff that are commited to excellence
- Teachers that have a passion for children and their education
- Teachers that give attention to the needs and development of every student
- Teachers that communicate regularly and effectively with parents
- Teachers that partner with parents in educating and raising children
- Teachers trained in excellent Christian education with degrees from one of the foremost Christian teacher-training colleges in America.
- Teachers that are facilitators of information
Our Statement of Excellence
In everything we do, we will pursue excellence in...
- Curriculum that centers around Christ and God's Word
- Curriculum that is research-based and proven to be successful
- Curriculum that is developmentally appropriate
- Curriculum that challenges the students to achieve excellence
- Curriculum that meets and exceeds state standards
- Curriculum that can be adapted to the needs of every student
- Curriculum that includes advanced technologies
And if you feel we do not meet these standards...communicate with us so we can!
- Being a dedicated school to the Word of God
- Being a clean school
- Being a dedicated school to students
- Being a loving school toward students and parents
- Being a commited school toward excellence and continual improvement
Our Tradition of Excellence
Risen Savior Christian Academy is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, a church body that supports the fourth-largest private school system in the nation.
The Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) has a rich tradition of academic excellence in its Preschool through Grade 12 school system. The WELS has operated highy regarded schools across the United States, the Caribbean, and elsewhere in the world for over 150 years. Currently, WELS churches and associations operate 396 early childhood centers, 345 elementary schools, and 26 high schools across the nation.
The Wisconsin Synod has provided excellent instructors to these schools by training its own teachers since 1884. It is gratifying to report that...on average...students attending WELS schools annually tend to out perform their peers by a considerable margin on national achievement tests. We humbly thank God for His blessings on our schools.
Risen Savior is proud to continue this rich tradition of academic excellence in the Pooler community!
For all of these reasons and more...we believe that Risen Savior is the place for you!