Life is full of journeys...even life itself is a journey. Much takes place between the beginning and the end...and our Lenten journey is no different. As Christians, you embark on a daily movement from exile...from life under the burden of sin to the joy of the gospel that is ours in Christ Jesus. You embark on this Lenten journey contemplating the reality of your earthly journey but with eyes fixed on the destination...the empty tomb and the open gates of eternal life, with the confidence of knowing that you do not walk alone. Christ will journey with you to the end!
Join us for our midweek Lenten series as we "Return from Exile".
This series will take place every Wednesday and will include dinner at 6:00pm and a contemplative worship service at 7:00pm.
- Wednesday, February 14: Heart to Heart
- Wednesday, February 21: Garden to Garden
- Wednesday, February 28: Out of Egypt
- Wednesday, March 7: Tree to Tree
- Wednesday, March 14: Mountain to Mountain
- Wednesday, March 21: Death to Resurrection